I had an ask about what kind of kisser Zhou Mi is and then I got an influx of everyone asking about the other members, so I thought I would just make a text post of all of them to stop me clogging up your dashboards.
Like the SJ in bed/as boyfriends post, this is just what I think. I have no way of knowing if this is correct but god I wish I did *5-ever alone*
- Admin R
What if Hans still loves Anna?
What if when they trolls said “Get the fiancee out of the way” they meant it?
What if they cast a spell on Hans that replaced his feelings for her with greed?
What if Hans is stuck inside his own mind, screaming and crying, because the love of his life is slipping through his fingers, by his own hand?
What if the open door never closed?
NO STOP THAT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED
LOOK AT THIS RIGHT HERE
ARE WE ALL GONNA JUST IGNORE HOW XIUMIN IS LOOKING AT THAT FUCKING CAKE.
he’s doing the exact same expression when he was checking out that girl at that one fansign guys
he looks at cake the same way he looks at girls
he looks at the girls as if they were cakes
petition to put luhan in a cake dress tho
seekingthestars asked: Orange! :D And grey? n__n
orange: 6 facts about my hometown
1. I don’t consider the town that I was born in my hometown because I technically never lived there at all, not even in the same state (we actually lived in a podunk town and the nearest hospital was across the state line) and we moved when I was like two so I consider the town where I spent the majority of my childhood years my hometown.
2. It wasn’t even its own town until a year or so after we moved here. It was considered the east part of the major city we live near until it broke off and formed its own city in 1996. That’s why you can’t really find it on maps and why when I write my address I still just use the big city and not my actual town n__n
3. (i’m struggling here there’s not much to say haha) the catholic elementary school in town throws a carnival every year! they have better rides than the Founder’s Day Fesitival haha.
4. The air force base nearby is one of the biggest in the country. It’s also famous for supposedly hiding alien aircraft underground somewhere.
5. We actually have a lot of crime for a small town. I guess because the city I live near is notorious for crime? But in my 20 years of living here there was a shooting up the street, and the brother of one of my elementary school friends was actually convicted of murder, just to name a few o___o Scary, considering I used to spend the night there.
6. my high school won a superior rating at the state marching band finals three out of the four years I was in it. The one year it didn’t, I wasn’t marching flute but in the color guard XD;;;
grey: 2 facts about your favorite thing (oh wow i have a lot of favorites okay do I have to pick just one?)
1. Super Junior are the last men standing.
2. They are more amazing than words can say but I will try. Humble, talented, sooooo attractive, kind, gorgeous, did I mention humble already because that just makes me love them so much more, they’re idiots and stupid and dorks but that just makes them so endearing, oh and yeah i’d bang any one of them in a heartbeat. ;)